Accounting services, located in Room 130 of the Grady Clack Center, has a variety of responsibilities. Among them are:
- Verifying data being input by various departments
- Processing campus vendor invoices
- Collect and distribute information for club organizations and club procards
- Prepare auxiliary statements monthly
- Prepare monthly sales tax reports
- Maintain meal plan information on Chipnet
- Verify daily business from Bursar’s office
- Collect, check and distribute daily deposits
- Prepare housing financial statements
- Prepare Foundation disbursements and deposits
- Maintain all grant and contract information
It is our goal to assist you in an accurate, courteous and helpful manner. If you need any information or assistance, please call 918-293-5204.
If you have comments or suggestions, contact Linda Roe at email@example.com.
Quick Links and Social Media